Excel-DNA version 0.34 has been release and is now available
- on NuGet (as package ExcelDna.Addin 0.34.6), and
- as a standalone download from GitHub (https://github.com/Excel-DNA/ExcelDna/releases/tag/v0.34.6).
Excel-DNA version 0.34 introduces a much improved build procedure for add-ins created using the NuGet package (thanks to a fantastic effort by @caioproiete !)
- Add ExplicitExports=”false” to NuGet .dna file template
- Fix getting Application from ProtectedViewWindow
- Add attempts to get Application object from all windows of class EXCEL7.
- Fix ExcelAsyncUtil.Observe re-open restart – broken by other fixes in the previous version. Add option to not restart.
- Change ExcelRtdServer.ConnectData to be more careful about raising an update notice. Calls to Topic.UpdateNotify during the ConnectData overload are now always ignored. If the topic value is updated (through Topic.UpdateValue) during ConnectData, and the same value is returned from ConnectData, then no spurious UpdateNotify is raised. If the value returned from ConnectData differs from Topic.Value, UpdateNotify will still be raised.
- Allow AccessViolation exceptions to be caught under .NET 4.0 – change marshaling wrapper from DynamicMethod to MethodBuilder.
- Fix QueueAsMacro failure after paste live preview.
AssemblyResolvere-entrancy race condition.
To make a donation to the project, or to arrange for a corporate support agreement that lets you ensure Excel-DNA will live on, please visit the Excel-DNA Support page.
Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm towards the Excel-DNA project!