A release candidate for Excel-DNA version 1.0 is now available on NuGet and as a direct download from GitHub. The easiest way to test is to install the pre-release NuGet package (package version 1.0.0-RC1):
Install-Package -Pre ExcelDna.AddIn
- Improve build tasks – more reliable clean-up and debugger detection
- Improve RTD and async QueueAsMacro reliability
- Improve install process of ExcelDna.AddIn NuGet package (now requires NuGet 2.5) (thanks to @caioproiete)
- Change how ExcelDnaUtil.Application works in Protected View – try harder but don’t cache
- Call UnhandledExceptionHandler for macros (ExcelCommands) too
- Add XML schema for .dna file (thanks to @caioproiete)
- Add option to pack .pdb files (thanks to @lanfeust69)
- Fix exception handling from native async functions (thanks to @ittegrat)
To make a donation to the project, or to arrange for a corporate support agreement that lets you influence the future of Excel-DNA, please visit the Excel-DNA Support page.
Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm towards the Excel-DNA project!